The Economy for the Common Good has joined the “Transparent Civil Society Initiative”. The initiative defines ten basic points that every civil society organisation should publish. These include, the articles of association, the names of the key decision-makers as well as information on the source of funds, the use of funds and the personnel structure.
Below you will find the results of ECGs transparency report. You can find out more about the initiative here.
1. Name, registered office, address and year of foundation
International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good e.V., Stresemannstr. 23, 22769 Hamburg.
2. Complete articles of association and information on the organisation’s objectives
The currently valid statutes with amendments as of 31.08.2019:
The aim of the International Federation is to establish a worldwide ethical and just economic system. It is an umbrella organisation and a federation of associations with the aim of promoting the Economy for the Common Good. It promotes the cooperation of its member organisations. Further details on the purposes of the association can be found under § 2 of the statutes.
3. information on the tax concession
The association is registered in the VR Hamburg under the registration number 24207. It is a non-profit organisation.
4. Name and function of key decision-makers
Federation Management Team:
- Bridget Knapper, London, United Kingdom
- Dr. Heidi Kharbhih, St.Anton, Austria
- Manfred Jotter, Hamburg, Germany
The Federation Management Team is comparable to an executive board according to the BGB.
5. Activity Report
6. Staff structure
In 2020, the International Federation had three part-time employees. In 2021 (as of 31.01.21), the International Federation has five part-time employees for the following areas of responsibility:
- Coordination International Communication
- International Fundraising
- International Reception
- Speakers coordination and management
- Managing director
- 7. Information on the source of funds
The International Federation has been operational since November 2019. The 2019 income of EUR 4,500 came from donations and membership fees.
8. Information on the use of funds
In 2019, EUR 221.38 in expenses were made.
9. Corporate ties with third parties
Cooperation partner of Best Economy gGmbH, Starnberg, Germany
10. Names of legal entities whose annual payments represent more than 10 % of the total annual budget
Asociación Federal Española para el Fomento de la Economía del Bien Común