Based on feedback from companies the following seven advantages have become evident:
- The process of creating a Balance Sheet motivates workers and business leaders to actively participate in the transformation of the economic system.
- The Common Good Balance Sheet is a high quality management tool giving a 360-degree view, which shows in which areas the company can operate more ethically.
- It is a platform for like-minded people where companies support each other in all aspects from industry know how to human resources to finances.
- The companies are more attractive for potential employees and for existing staff.
- Conscious consumers prefer ECG companies.
- Local governments can provide subsidies to ECG companies.
- Companies that draw up a Common Good Balance Sheet, before it is required by law, will have the “first mover advantage”.