Why become a member?
- If many private individuals and small businesses support us, we can remain financially independent of politics and big corporations.
- It also lends weight to our voice: A movement with thousands of members is taken more seriously!
- Membership fees are a reliable source of income for us. In contrast to one-off donations, they allow us to plan for the long term.
- Membership fees are democratic: As a member, you have the right to vote and can participate in the decision-making process.
- The cost is low: You simply pay your membership fee once a year, and are kept up-to-date with how it is spent. You have no other obligations.
How much does membership cost?
- For private individuals: The standard fee is EUR 60, - / year; discounted membership is EUR 30, - / year
We also welcome higher contributions!
- For companies: the fee is staggered according to the number of employees
from EUR 100,- / year for sole traders, up to EUR 2,500,- for companies with 2,500 employees
How can I become a member?
Fill out our online form: Join here.
Verein zur Förderung der Gemeinwohl-Ökonomie
IBAN: AT34 6000 0005 1008 5485
Thank you for your support!